Optimizely VS VWO VS Google Optimize: Which one to choose?
Scouring the market for the best A/B testing tool can be a daunting task, given the number of choices. In this article, we zoom in on three popular contenders: Optimizely, VWO (Visual Website Optimizer), and the now-retired Google Optimize. We’ll compare their offerings, pros and cons, and help you decide which one suits your needs.
Typically dominating most enterprise-grade A/B testing conversations, Optimizely stands tall with its feature-rich toolset and intuitive interface. Its pedigree is evident with many Fortune 500 companies being regular patrons.
- Undisclosed. You can expect to pay a minimum $36,000 per annum + a percentage cut from revenue uplift.
- Exceptional user interface and experience.
- Advanced statistical modeling allowing robust data analysis.
- Fantastic feature management, enabling comprehensive control over your testing and optimization landscape.
- Pricing suits larger corporations better.
- The setup process can be intricate and require significant effort, particularly for complex web ecosystems.
VWO (Visual Website Optimizer)
VWO is a highly versatile and comprehensive A/B testing tool, attracting businesses of all sizes with features like heatmaps, session replays, and multivariate testing.
- $0/mo - if you have less than 50k MTU
- From $549 to $1,747 per month - 100k MTU and above
- It get more expensive when you need a certain features which only available at the higher tiered plans
- Extensive A/B testing features let businesses execute sophisticated testing strategies.
- Behavioral targeting and heatmap analysis aid in obtaining deep user insights.
- The user-friendly interface facilitates easy navigation and operation.
- Poses speed issues compared to competitors, which might affect site performance.
- Higher-tiered plans demanded by advanced features can make it steep for mid-sized businesses.
- Advanced features can cost upwards of $1000 per month.
Google Optimize was known for its clean, efficient way of allowing businesses to conduct A/B testing for free. Despite this, it lacked the dynamism the competition offered and has since been retired.
- Forever free $0
- Offered services completely free, making it accessible for everyone.
- Integration capabilities with other Google services provided streamlined workflow.
- Didn’t keep up with advancement rates of competitors.
- It’s no longer accessible.
Check out 5 Free Google Optimize alternative in the market right now!
Each tool brings its unique strengths that make it attractive to different businesses. Start-ups or small businesses wanting to dip into optimization might have favored the free Google Optimize. Mid-sized businesses might find the extensive features in VWO beneficial, despite it being pricier. But for large firms needing deep, robust data analysis, Optimizely leads the pack.
However, what if there was a tool fast, intuitive, AI-powered, and affordable?
Enter Mida: a versatile A/B testing platform that’s free for up to 50k unique monthly tested users. Providing comprehensive features without the premium pricing, Mida might just be the A/B testing tool you’ve been waiting for.
Why not give it a shot?